Overall Review

3.4

February 6th, 2016
Falls short.....
I have been a patient of Dr. Bunn for a few years now and have given him the benefit of the doubt more times than not but just feel i can no longer do so. He does have a good bedside manner although condescending at times, that is where his positive attributes end. The amount of time is often inadequate, even just 5 minutes to go over anything that may be a concern to the patient should be made available but very often is not. The course of follow-up is a very quick exam and unfortunately that is your only opportunity to bring up any concerns, i find that to be very inappropriate and he is the only physician that i have ever found to do this. He is also very conservative with his followup protocol of labrotory testing and/or imaging, where it is very standard practice to do so in the followup of cancer. All of the above coupled together unfortunately will leave one without peace of mind or a sense of being cared for in the best possible way.

November 27th, 2015
Doctor Bunn is an egotistical jerk that treats people around him in a condescending manner. He is two-faced and shouldn't be trusted. As a member of the health field I would never want to be like him

November 11th, 2015
New patient and feeling over-looked.

October 27th, 2015
Doctor really??
I been going to this Doctor cause I have cancer and also had radiation. When you do blood work and mri make sure you tell your patient the whole report...Wow I just can't believe this Doctor is a Doctor..According to blood work and mri I have kidneys damage and don't tell your patient! I have nephrostomy tubes now..My friends told me I believe your Doctors are trying to do me in i do believe it..Thank god he aint my Doctor anymore and Thank god I will be leaving this State in 5 months..This state has the worse health care worse doctors..Shame on you!!!!

May 21st, 2015
H0rrible
If you want to live Please Go somewhere else!

October 21st, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Bunn is wonderful, he listens, has a great bedside manner and genuinely cares about you. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer 4 yrs ago and Dr. Bunn operated on me with the Di Vinci robot. I've had 3 c-sections and know the pain from that incision and the recovery time. With the Di Vinci the pain and time in the hospital is lessened. I was up and on my way home in less then 24 hrs. You can be assured that if your health is in the hands of Dr Bunn you will receive the best and most up to date care available.

March 11th, 2014
Wonderful with my daughter. He saved her life. She continues her care with him. At 19 she was dx with a rare ovarian cancer. He not only saved her but our family as well. His overall staff is amazing and so helpful. I would love to thank them all for the wonderful jobs they do.

June 19th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor Wonderful experience
I only saw Dr. Bunn three times, and he was very attentive to my problem , professional, and very caring. Everthing from my first visit, to surgery, to follow-up went very smooth. He answered all of the questions that I had and made me feel as though I was his priority. I highly recommend Dr. Bunn.