Learn more about Dr. Wiley Jinkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiley Jinkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jinkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jinkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiley Jinkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jinkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiley Junior Jinkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wiley J. Jinkins practice?
- Dr. Wiley Jinkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Wiley Jinkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.