Learn more about Dr. Wiley Jinkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiley Jinkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiley Jinkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jinkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiley Junior Jinkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wiley J. Jinkins practice?
- Dr. Wiley Jinkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wiley Jinkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons, Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons, and Colorado Springs Sports Medicine Doctors.