Learn more about Dr. Wiley Jinkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wiley Jinkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiley Jinkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jinkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiley Junior Jinkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wiley J. Jinkins practice?
- Dr. Wiley Jinkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Wiley Jinkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.