Dr. Wiley Jinkins III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wiley Jinkins III?

December 29th, 2015

Couldn't Be Happier!

I waited six months after surgery to review. My left knee gave out in May 2015. My orthopedist could not see me for a month, so I began a search. Dr. Jinkins saw me in a week, my total knee replacement happened three weeks later, and a month later I returned to work full time. Dr. Jinkin's rating is much higher than my prior surgeon's rating and here's why: he called me at home several times after surgery to check up, now I have no pain, and am very active. Five Star Kudos to Dr. Jinkins!

September 17th, 2015

I am a Home Health Care RN of 15 yrs and an RN in Colorado Springs for 29 years. I chose Dr Jinkins for my own knee surgery due to my excellent home care patient outcomes. None the less, I was absolutely and beyond satisfied with the care I received from Dr Jinkins and his wonderful efficient, professional staff. Dr Jinkins takes the time with his patients and answers all questions and explains in lay terminology so that everyone can understand. His bedside manner is excellent; very calm, polite, not rushed. Wonderful practice without 10 other physicians involved with your care. I have seen other orthopedic physicians in this town for other personal orthopedic problems. I will never go back to any large orthopedic group. Dr Jinkins is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent physician.

September 9th, 2015

Honest rating

I have been a patient of Dr. Jinkins for 10+ years. He takes his time with you. He explains what is happening with your problem and gives you a detailed explanation of the approach he will take to solve the issue.

August 18th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Dr. Jenkins did my shoulder surgery two years ago. I still go to see him on occasion. He is an amazing man and doctor. Very caring and compassionate and knows his stuff! I would recommend him and have recommended him to friends.

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Jinkins is personal & amazing; from the 1st appointment thru 2 knee replacement surgeries 3 weeks apart. His technical knowledge is top notch. He has the wisdom & experience to determine what is best for each individual patient. He cared about me as a patient. He listens closely and made several personal calls before surgery and after the return home.

June 19th, 2014

The BEST Orthopedic. Surgeon

Dr. Jinkins is compassionate and passionate about helping patients. He is always upbeat runs a great staff and genuinely a good ole Doctor! I would recommend him. he is by far the best doctor I have seen in my lifetime! He deserve a 100 star rating! Go see him no doubt you too will be singing his praises! Total a blessing to me. He did surgery on my rotator cuff 5 years ago. My shoulder is amazing! I feel great! Dr. Jinkins honestly cares for his patients and loves what he does.

September 26th, 2013

Dr. Jinkins has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 8 years and I don't believe there is a better or more professional orthopedic surgeon out there. He takes the time to get to know you and does a thorough job of diagnosing the problems. I really like his attitude of Surgery is a last resort. if your looking for quality care Dr. Jinkins would definitely be the Dr. to call.

September 4th, 2013

Dr Jinkins is perhaps the best orthopedic doctor I have seen. With bad knees going back 20 years and numerous docs, he's the one who finally brought me relief from pain and frustration! I wish I would have met Wiley two decades ago!

June 9th, 2010

If there were 10 stars available I would give him 10. He is what all doctors should strive to be. He must love his work, because he gives wonderful care and treats people as individuals rather than as a number, and it seems to come natural to him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

November 3rd, 2009

Dr. Jinkins has been my doctor for over 10 years. I've never known a doctor who cares more, knows more and is willing to do whatever it takes to help. I give him 5 Stars.

January 8th, 2017