Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist

Beware of this Dr. show details Beware of this Dr.
by David Crowley on May 11th, 2015

My appt. or should I say nightmare began in Sept. Of 2006. He was called in to view my Workmens Comp case. He wrote a false report about my condition and said I had changed my account about my accident at work.This basically screwed my Comp case for 8 years of being miserable. Ah see Mr. Jinkins there is hope after you screw someone. I went to Pueblo to visit a younger honest Orthopedic Surgeon named Shawn Nakamura a totally honest caring man. My surgery was a success and now I tell people what a scum you really are. You lied about me and then asked me to get treated by you after my Comp case denied me by which you caused. So if this jerk is involved in your Workers Comp Case He will Lie on his notes about your incident.LIAR.

by Merle & Sandy on Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Jinkins is personal & amazing; from the 1st appointment thru 2 knee replacement surgeries 3 weeks apart. His technical knowledge is top notch. He has the wisdom & experience to determine what is best for each individual patient. He cared about me as a patient. He listens closely and made several personal calls before surgery and after the return home.

The BEST Orthopedic. Surgeon show details The BEST Orthopedic. Surgeon
by Jan B on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Jinkins is compassionate and passionate about helping patients. He is always upbeat runs a great staff and genuinely a good ole Doctor! I would recommend him. he is by far the best doctor I have seen in my lifetime! He deserve a 100 star rating! Go see him no doubt you too will be singing his praises! Total a blessing to me. He did surgery on my rotator cuff 5 years ago. My shoulder is amazing! I feel great! Dr. Jinkins honestly cares for his patients and loves what he does.

by Mike on Sep 26th, 2013

Dr. Jinkins has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 8 years and I don't believe there is a better or more professional orthopedic surgeon out there. He takes the time to get to know you and does a thorough job of diagnosing the problems. I really like his attitude of Surgery is a last resort. if your looking for quality care Dr. Jinkins would definitely be the Dr. to call.

by Matt K on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr Jinkins is perhaps the best orthopedic doctor I have seen. With bad knees going back 20 years and numerous docs, he's the one who finally brought me relief from pain and frustration! I wish I would have met Wiley two decades ago!

Jun 9th, 2010

If there were 10 stars available I would give him 10. He is what all doctors should strive to be. He must love his work, because he gives wonderful care and treats people as individuals rather than as a number, and it seems to come natural to him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Jinkins has been my doctor for over 10 years. I've never known a doctor who cares more, knows more and is willing to do whatever it takes to help. I give him 5 Stars.