Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

2020 N Academy Blvd
Ste 155
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
719-219-0914
Locations and availability (2)

|  The BEST Orthopedic. Surgeon  |  show details
by Jan B on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Jinkins is compassionate and passionate about helping patients. He is always upbeat runs a great staff and genuinely a good ole Doctor! I would recommend him. he is by far the best doctor I have seen in my lifetime! He deserve a 100 star rating! Go see him no doubt you too will be singing his praises! Total a blessing to me. He did surgery on my rotator cuff 5 years ago. My shoulder is amazing! I feel great! Dr. Jinkins honestly cares for his patients and loves what he does.

by Mike on Sep 26th, 2013

Dr. Jinkins has been my orthopedic surgeon for over 8 years and I don't believe there is a better or more professional orthopedic surgeon out there. He takes the time to get to know you and does a thorough job of diagnosing the problems. I really like his attitude of Surgery is a last resort. if your looking for quality care Dr. Jinkins would definitely be the Dr. to call.

by Matt K on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr Jinkins is perhaps the best orthopedic doctor I have seen. With bad knees going back 20 years and numerous docs, he's the one who finally brought me relief from pain and frustration! I wish I would have met Wiley two decades ago!

|  Dr. Mad Max  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

If you have an injury and WorkmansComp involves this Clown you are in deep trouble.First he will act like he cares and you might believe him.Then when it comes time to write his report he will lie and say you changed your how your injury happened then when they deny your medical treatment he,ll come and give you his business card and say 'COME AND SEE ME i,ll get you taken care of.Liar.

Jun 9th, 2010

If there were 10 stars available I would give him 10. He is what all doctors should strive to be. He must love his work, because he gives wonderful care and treats people as individuals rather than as a number, and it seems to come natural to him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Jinkins has been my doctor for over 10 years. I've never known a doctor who cares more, knows more and is willing to do whatever it takes to help. I give him 5 Stars.