A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiley Souba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiley Souba, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Souba graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Souba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiley William Souba MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wiley W. Souba practice?
- Dr. Wiley Souba has 1 office location.
Dr. Wiley Souba practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.