A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wiley Souba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Souba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wiley Souba, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Souba graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Souba has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wiley William Souba MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wiley W. Souba practice?
- Dr. Wiley Souba has 1 office location.
Dr. Wiley Souba practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.