Dr. Wilford Gibson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Virginia Beach, VA

February 14th, 2017
VERY SATISFIED WITH HIP REPLACEMENT!
Dr Gibson does good work and takes the amount of time needed to really explain the details.

January 6th, 2017
I had total knee replacement by Dr Gibson. I would recommend him to family and friends. He is a straight shooter. He tells you the truth and you should take his advice. He cares for his patients and gives you time in the office. He will make sure you understand his procedure before you leave the office. Well worth the wait.

June 30th, 2016
Uncaring, apathetic attitude
He spent more time on his phone and dictating his notes than he did talking to me. I was confused with what I should do and felt like I was getting the bum's rush.

June 3rd, 2016
I got what I needed and saw the doctor not a PA. The wait for the doctor including X-ray is worth it if you have a serious problem such as bad hips.

April 9th, 2016
Habitually, runs over two hours late. Doesn't care. Sarcastic. Lacks respect. Says he's worth the wait because he's dealing with difficult cases. Wished me luck in finding a doctor who didn't keep me waiting as long as he does. I simply found him to be average and do not recommend him.

March 30th, 2015
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gibson. We know that when we have an appointment we will wait sometimes an hour or more but never mind the wait. He takes so much time with each patient, we know that when it's our turn he will spend time reviewing and answering questions. He is personable and knowledgeable. He has replaced both knees for my husband and done carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands. We think he is simply outstanding.

December 8th, 2014
Had total "Jiffy" hip replacement in 2013. Had regular hip replacement in 2012 by another specialist. Night and Day. Jiffy hip side gives me more use than the other. I can cross my leg, get dressed without aids and can actually give myself a pedicure. Dr. Gibson has followed up and has continued to do so. The other doctor never followed up and almost didn't speak to me after surgery. Jiffy hip is the way to go.