Dr. Wilford Gibson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilford Gibson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017

My hip replacement by Dr. Gibson was excellent, I was up and walking in no time, four weeks after the surgery and I am ready to go back to work on Navy ships. I highly recommend Dr. Gibson if you you want an excellent job done. I have been pain free since the day of my surgery. Good job Dr. Gibson and thank you.

July 16th, 2017

Awesome Doctor

After going to numerous doctors and another orthopedic doctor, which he misdiagnosed me, it took a year until I was referred to Dr. Gibson. The first step he took an x-ray of my hip area. and I was diagnosed with Hip Replacement. He told me, "My left hip was bone to bone and my right hip was barely holding on. I decided after his diagnosed to have to surgery on my left hip. After several weeks of physical therapy, my left hip healed. However, my right hip started giving the same symptoms as my left hip and when I had my post op visit I explained to the doctor how my right hip was in mild pain. After talking with me. especially with his expertise, I decided to have my right hip replaced. I am elated that I was referred to Dr. Gibson so my life style will not be at a standstill. Thank you Dr. Gibson!!

February 14th, 2017

VERY SATISFIED WITH HIP REPLACEMENT!

Dr Gibson does good work and takes the amount of time needed to really explain the details.

January 6th, 2017

I had total knee replacement by Dr Gibson. I would recommend him to family and friends. He is a straight shooter. He tells you the truth and you should take his advice. He cares for his patients and gives you time in the office. He will make sure you understand his procedure before you leave the office. Well worth the wait.

June 30th, 2016

Uncaring, apathetic attitude

He spent more time on his phone and dictating his notes than he did talking to me. I was confused with what I should do and felt like I was getting the bum's rush.

June 3rd, 2016

I got what I needed and saw the doctor not a PA. The wait for the doctor including X-ray is worth it if you have a serious problem such as bad hips.

April 10th, 2016

Habitually, runs over two hours late. Doesn't care. Sarcastic. Lacks respect. Says he's worth the wait because he's dealing with difficult cases. Wished me luck in finding a doctor who didn't keep me waiting as long as he does. I simply found him to be average and do not recommend him.

March 30th, 2015

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Gibson. We know that when we have an appointment we will wait sometimes an hour or more but never mind the wait. He takes so much time with each patient, we know that when it's our turn he will spend time reviewing and answering questions. He is personable and knowledgeable. He has replaced both knees for my husband and done carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands. We think he is simply outstanding.

December 8th, 2014

Had total "Jiffy" hip replacement in 2013. Had regular hip replacement in 2012 by another specialist. Night and Day. Jiffy hip side gives me more use than the other. I can cross my leg, get dressed without aids and can actually give myself a pedicure. Dr. Gibson has followed up and has continued to do so. The other doctor never followed up and almost didn't speak to me after surgery. Jiffy hip is the way to go.

June 21st, 2017