A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Aguila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Aguila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Aguila, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguila graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguila has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilfred Aguila practice?
Dr. Wilfred Aguila practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.