A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Aguila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Aguila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Aguila, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguila graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguila has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Aguila MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred Aguila practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Aguila has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Aguila practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.