Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Welby Cox MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred W. Cox practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Cox has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Cox practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Oncologists, and Tacoma Hematologists.