A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Welby Cox MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred W. Cox practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Cox has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Cox practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Oncologists, and Tacoma Hematologists.