Dr. Wilfred Derksen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfred Derksen?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Wilfred Derksen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2010

The Best in Fresno

I had four children in Dr. Derksen's care. My twins were high risk preemies, my stepdaughter was a preemie also with chronic illness and asthma. My daughter was by far the healthiest but only a few months old when we moved. I was a constant visitor in the office. While the front desk was not my favorite, the nurses were awesome. Dr. Derksen is the BEST doctor around. Yes he tends to run a bit late sometimes but when you are sitting in his office you will see why, he takes the time to answer every question and really make you feel like you are alone in the office. He is great with the children. The worst thing about Dr. D is the fact that he refuses to move to my new state with me. I have gone through four doctors before I realized how spoiled I was in Fresno. When my 6 month old twins had RSV, I was in his office with in an hour of calling. When my kids were in Children's with the RSV he was so slammed that he wasn't able to stop by but I know from the nurses he was calling and keeping tabs. My twins were doing very well but I know he was there visiting the sicker children. Now if I could just convince him to move to me!

June 26th, 2008

Very informative to new parents!

Dr. Derksen is a blessing! Although the wait times can be long on occasion, he has a wonderful bedside manner, spends ample time reviewing any questions regarding your childs health (no question is a stupid question!). Great staff, especially Nancy & Shante! Big supporters of breast feeding! He came highly recommended to me & I am passing on the recommendation!

March 13th, 2015