A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Eastman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Eastman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Fairchild Medical Center
- Mercy Med Ctr Of Mt Shasta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Walter Eastman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred W. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Eastman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Eastman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yreka, CA.
See Yreka Orthopedic Surgeons.