A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Eastman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Eastman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Fairchild Medical Center
- Mercy Med Ctr Of Mt Shasta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Walter Eastman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred W. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Eastman has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Eastman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yreka, CA.
See Yreka Surgeons.