A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Ellis MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred Ellis practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Ellis practices Infectious Disease near Lima, OH.
See Lima Infectious Disease Doctors.