A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Ellis MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred Ellis practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Ellis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Ellis practices Infectious Disease near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kenton, OH and Bryan, OH.
See Lima Infectious Disease Doctors.