A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Geschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Geschke is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Geschke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Geschke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Geschke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Arthur Geschke MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred A. Geschke practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Geschke has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Geschke practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.