A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Geschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Geschke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Geschke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Geschke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geschke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans