A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Kearse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Kearse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Kearse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearse graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kearse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Kearse MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred Kearse practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Kearse has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Kearse practices Urology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Urologists.