A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Layne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Layne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Anthony Layne MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred A. Layne practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Layne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Layne practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Internists, Ephrata Hematologists, and Ephrata Oncologists.