Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Layne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Layne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Layne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Layne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Anthony Layne MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred A. Layne practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Layne has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Layne practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Internists, Ephrata Hematologists, and Ephrata Oncologists.