A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Lee, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Kwong Lee FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilfred Lee practices Pediatrics near Estero, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Estero Pediatricians.