Dr. Wilfred Raine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfred Raine?

Excellent !

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Looking for the best for your child, you are in the excellent hands, a doctor with great bedside manner. For the best care of my girls I don't mind waiting.

Awesome peditrician

Posted on January 9th, 2017

My daughters loves him, so lucky to have him

Dr. Raine is the best

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Raine has been our daughter's pediatrician for eighteen years. I love Dr. Raine and his staff. Going above and beyond to make certain that they received the best care.

Love LOve LOve

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

Dr. Dao is our normal pediatrician (which we adore). Dr. Raine seen us at the end of day after we experienced a terrible time at an ENT office up the street. We had just finished our visit with the ENT when we ran over to Drs. Raine/Dao/Harris office in hopes he was able to see him, our son was tugging on his ears and running a fever. Dr. Raine is wonderful. Truly a blessing to have him. He took his time in listening and informing us about my son's ear infection, (which the ENT did not). I absolutely love this office. The nurses are wonderful; Dr. Dao and Dr. Raine are the very best.

Posted on November 9th, 2013

The best doctor for my children! He is amazing with the kids and knows his stuff! Smart man!

He is a Patch Adams

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

He is the absolutely best pediatrician. He came highly recommended and I am thankful that he did. He is take care of my son who was born at 7 months. He is always on top of immunizations and how he is developing. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait because he takes time to sit down and talk to you and answer any questions that you may have. I'm a first time mom so you can only imagine that I have the potential to drive him insane but if I have, he never has shown it.

We love love loved Dr. Raine!

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Raine has seen my daughter since Day 1 and she's almost 11 years old now. He's seen us through a number of ailments and always makes my daughter smile- even when she's now feeling so hot. My daughter adores Dr. Raine! He's funny, creative, easy to talk to, and informative. He's great with kids and he's wonderful with parents. He knows just what to say to resolve my worries and comfort me when needed. He's made excellent referrals when specialty docs are needed and he takes his time with annual check-ups. I've sent a number of referrals to Dr. Raine and I've even had other doctors comment to me that he's a wonderful doctor. I absolutely dred the thought that he'll retire one day, but it will be a well-deserved retirement. He's just wonderful!

He is the BEST pediatrician.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

He is a very sought out doctor, not because of any other reason other than he's the best. I met him through my sister and was like I needed him for my son. I wasn't as lucky as her, to have a my son at the hospital where he was on staff, so I was unable for him to be my son's doctor. I found myself pregnant 2 years later with another son, needless to say i had to have my son where i could get him as my son's doctor. I lived 45 minutes away from where he was and also my ob.... so the majority of my pregnancy was spent driving 45 minutes to and hour and a half depending on traffic just to make my appointments and what not, just to insure that me and my kids were taken care of. And now i couldn't be any happier. Dr Raine is always there for the kids and parents and his staff is wonderful. My kids and my nieces (who also see Dr. Raine) think he fixes everything cause he makes them feel better. my car broke down and my niece asked me where it was, i told her it was sick and had to get fixed and she told me to take my car to Dr. Raine... now come on she was 3 and knows he rocks!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017