A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfred Rico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfred Rico is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfred Rico, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rico graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfred Martin Rico MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilfred M. Rico practice?
- Dr. Wilfred Rico has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilfred Rico practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.