Dr. Wilfredo Corredera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfredo Corredera?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Wilfredo Corredera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

WORTH THE WAIT!!!

We as humans go to the doctor if we feel ill and not to a butcher.... you see the difference is simple... your good doctor takes the time to hear you, explain your concerns and this takes time, He is human in case you have not noticed, If we were in his shoes and we were as kind, caring and truly concern about the patients health and not his pockets being filled with money... we would have the same reviews by those who love to complain. I will continue being his patient because he is a wonderful doctor, Those who like butchers find your other doctor ... He or She will only take at most five minutes , will not answer all of your concerns, will ask you to come back in a week or two, NO waiting time, good luck with your new doctor, I will continue with my Christian Doctor,,,,

June 1st, 2015

Go Elsewhere!

Doctor is okay but his staff is near impossible to work with. They can't seem to pay attention to what they are doing, makes too mistakes, can not return phone calls, and they are rude. They get in the way of the doctor way too much.

December 7th, 2013

My perspective of Dr. Corderro comes from my own experience in the medical field for over 25 yrs. I am an RN licensed in 3 states and have held certifications in Case Management and Diabetes Education, as well as have worked in many areas of nursing. My husband and I moved to this area and were looking for a primary care physician when I came upon his name on the web. I had 1 visit with him and he told me I needed to go have lab work done. He did a minimal physical exam and told me I needed to have several things done which included the lab work, a colonoscopy at some point in the future. I had just started a new job and didn't have time to take off work for the labs and like a bad patient I failed to get the lab work done. Then a couple months later I became sick with bronchitis and ended up in the emergency room. I was treated and told to follow up with Dr. Corderra. I was able to get in to see him a few days later. He seemed very rushed and tired. He put off the air of being burnt out in the profession. But he did prescribe the correct treatment for me but he quickly left the exam room and was in no mood to spend any time answering questions. A very Flat affect in his personality. I am told by others in town that his office is usually booked solid because the town is small and there are a lot of retires that live here. When I left the exam room I waited in the waiting room for my lab requisition. It seemed like it was taking forever so I walked up to the window and the girl with the blond hair looked at me puzzled asking what I needed. I told her I was still waiting on the lab slip. She gave me the dirtiest look and said " we've been calling you for that, didn't you hear us? " I told her that I was sorry but no I did not hear anyone call my name. She said it again and then a 3rd time. I finally became frustrated and said back to her " some people are hard of hearing,,, I happen to be one of them ". The girl at the desk with the blond hair needs to be in another profession. The rest of the girls were quite nice and thorough! I don't want to personally judge Corderra because he could be a nice person and a good doctor,,, but,,,, from the last 2 visits I have had there I was not impressed. My opinion only and I will be looking for another doctor.

October 16th, 2012

Office staff RUDE & Dishonest

While visiting Florida, it became necessary to visit a doctor. We checked with our insurance for a participating doctor and they recommended this one. After a 9 day wait for appointment- we go to office to be informed that we must pay the family deductable amounts of our insurance ( which had already been met for year) in advance before patient could be seen, office manager claimed our ins told them this. I called insurance company from waiting room- to be told this was untrue. Insurance company called office back to say they were mistaken we had met all maximums for year & staff got rude with them. Insurance supervisor then contacted this office to also be treated rudely- the office wanted $250 up front to see patient despite a contract w/ insurance which pays 90% of contractual amount. Insurance supervisor reviewed the call the office manager claimed she was told $500 was due in advance- this claim by office manager was untrue- at no time during her call for insurance verification were they told deductible had NOT been met- quite the opposite was the truth. Happily, our insurance recommended another practitioner in this area as this one WONT be part of our plan in the future.

September 17th, 2011

The best doctor ever

He is very caring and explains everything from the symptoms to possible side effects from medications you are taking or might be taking. Very highly recommended.

May 11th, 2011

Be prepared for a long wait!

Been going for years. Only complaint if a consistly long wait. Office is close in town so I haven't changed. When Doc sees a problem... he will refer you quickly. Does not visit the Hospital.

April 5th, 2017