A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- St Vincent's Medical Center - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez MD is a male Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilfredo Hernandez practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.