A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfredo Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfredo Lao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfredo Lao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lao graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilfredo S. Lao practice?
Dr. Wilfredo Lao practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and General Practice near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians, Flushing Emergency Physicians, and Flushing General Practitioners.