A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Ortiz graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera-Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Wilfredo Rivera-Ortiz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Parrish, FL.
See Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.