Dr. Wilfredo Rivera MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Flint, MI

December 5th, 2016
mr
Dr.Rivera is very through and explains to you what he is talking about.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Rivera is excellent. He is very competent, yet, he is open to patient input and questions.

December 13th, 2014
Very rude office staff
I've been a patient of dr rivera for a few years now. I think he is very competent and personable. As far as his staff is concerned there are a couple that are very rude. I won't mention names but I will not go back to his office for that reason.

October 4th, 2013
Not Pleased At All
I am not pleased at all with Mr. Rivera work and a staff member who I will not mention her name. I've never seen a doctor go from.being excellent and understanding to rude and no communication. My dad was a patient of his until he decided otherwise. Now when you get a presciption you read side effects amd warnings and directions we did just that come to find out most of his medication was giving my dad the serious side effects and it says to contact doctor if you have any side effects or symptoms so we did and instead Mr. Rivera gave off a vibe of a attitude saying he should still take them.He hasnt came much to see him when he was in.the hospital most of the time we heard from.his nurses who told him to cut out a medication.then.the doctor got mad at my dad im.not going to.make this super long but as you can.see im very dissatified about how my father was treated and then.the letter like seriously come on but its ok gods on.our side and god dont like ugly Mr.Rivera this is a patients struggle that you didnt care to help and was rude. Have a good day Sir.

February 19th, 2011
I have been a patient with Dr. Rivera for 11 years and my husbanc about 6 years and we have never been anything but pleased with Dr. Rivera. He always has time to discuss your problems with him.