A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfredo Cruz is Satisfactory. Dr. Cruz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfredo Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Med Ctr Liberty Hlth System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Wilfredo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilfredo T. Cruz practice?
Dr. Wilfredo Cruz practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, NJ.
See Jersey City Family Physicians.