A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfredo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilfredo Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfredo Cruz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Jersey City Med Ctr Liberty Hlth System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfredo Tomas Correa Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilfredo T. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Wilfredo Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilfredo Cruz practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Plainfield, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors.