Family Physicians

201 Saint Pauls Ave
Ste 1D
Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ 07306
201-656-7400
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Best Doc in JC  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2013

Doctor Cruz is always available for emergency situations, and he will find a way to squeeze patients into a very full schedule. Evening and Saturday hours are convenient, but most importantly, he is an expert diagnostician. He listens, asks the right questions, and gets me the appropriate help in a timely manner. He is conscious of my financial condition and makes sure that I have medicines that I can afford. He is kind, patient, and caring. Truly an "old time" doc with modern training in an urban setting.

|  show details
by Denise Rabe Ismail on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr.Cruz is wonderful! He always has a smile for us, and it's a pleasure to speak to him and he LISTENS!!!!! He has helped me and my husband too! And Darlene and the other girls in the office are very friendly all the time! It's a pleasure to go to his office!!

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Cruz is very professional and caring, I have been with him for 4 years, my daughter sees him, and I had him take care of my mother. He has a great bedside manner.

|  Very Poor Service  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

You wait 45 minutes to an hour past your appointment time. Doesn't see you right away even if you are sick (makes you wait a week before an appointment could be made)... You're told to call 911 if you are in pain. Doesn't give you your results from blood work. Horrible! The receptionists are condescending and disrespectful.