Dr. Wilfredo Tupas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
Stay far away!
Very argumentative. Will not answer questions. Very demeaning. One of my worst experiences​ with a doctor. I've heard be has many complaints. Do not go to after hours clinic.

August 3rd, 2016
This was my second experience with this Doctor. Both visits were in the walk in clinic because my Primary Doctor had no openings. The first time was for heart palpitations. He seemed very unhappy with his job and Obama Care and expressed unhappiness which I found very unprofessional. He also made it hard to understand what he thought should be done. My husband was with me and we walked out of the visit feeling like " wow, was this experience for real"? I saw him again for an ear infection that was very painful. He was very antagonistic and made me feel like I was imposing upon him. We will see what happens as far as the diagnosis and treatment which for now I find very questionable. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt.....after all he is the doctor. He once again just didn't seem happy with his job.

June 29th, 2015
I really like this MD. He still has the caring and spirit of a Doctor that so many have lost. I wish all physicians were like him. His God given gift shows.

September 20th, 2012
Dr. Tupas is a MOST competent diagnostician.He is professional, caring, and highly skilled at calmly, and carefully identifying medical needs. I would choose to see him for all my health care concerns, but a managed health care system does not allow this.

January 14th, 2015