Dr. Wilfredo Tupas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilfredo Tupas?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Wilfredo Tupas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 21st, 2017

ON Sept 18 th around 1700 went to San Bernardino Medical Group Fontana CA to make an inquiry regarding what kind of insurance they accept on the group. While opening the front door I injured my rt small toe & I noticed the toe was practically hanging & profussed bleeding. The office employee asked me if I'm taking blood thinner because I was bleeding heavily. I'm taking blood thinner called Plavix due to my hx of mild stroke. The office employese of said facility helped me to stop the bleeding by applying dressing and applied pressure to my injured toe. They told me that the office is closed at 1700 & arranged me to go to their extended care office at San Bernardino location. I told them that I'm not a member of their medical group but according to the employees since I have injury on their office that said Medical Group is responsible for my care & arrangement was already made for me to go to San Bernardino Medical Group extended care at San Bernardino location. I called my husband of my injury & he took me to said extended care. Dr Wilfredo Tupas saw me & discussed my visits & I asked me why I went to their office since I 'm not a member of of their medical group .Dr Tupas told me that I should have gone to my medical provider. I told him that the employees of their group who made the arrangement to go their San Bernardino Medical Group since I was injured on their facility. He was very unhappy & told me to go to my own medical group for my follow up. He asked me if I can talked in Tagalog & my responds that I preferred to speak in English. He laugh & me on a sarcastic way & asked me why I don't know to speak Tagalog . i didn't know that this doctor is also a Filipino. He asked my why I'm taking Celexa & Seroquel & if I'm under Psychiatric care. My respond is that I'm under Psychiatric care & those medication was ordered for my depression due to recent marriage problem. I told him that I'll be taking those medication only for short period of time. Dr Tupas responded to me that he can tell on my facial expression & the way I talk that I have Psychiatric problem . I asked him ( are you serious that you practically told me that I'm crazy ) & his responded ( yes ) & he left the room. I was hurt, shaking & angry & I asked one of the male employee to change my doctor to suture my toe laceration butt according to the employee Dr Tupas was the only doctor & that time. I was about to leave the facility but my husband comfort me to stay due to my injured foot, Dr Tupas did the suturing & again told me not to come to their office & instead for my follow up to go to my medical group . My husband & I left the office approx 1900. What a horrifying doctor encounter.

April 4th, 2017

Stay far away!

Very argumentative. Will not answer questions. Very demeaning. One of my worst experiences​ with a doctor. I've heard be has many complaints. Do not go to after hours clinic.

August 3rd, 2016

This was my second experience with this Doctor. Both visits were in the walk in clinic because my Primary Doctor had no openings. The first time was for heart palpitations. He seemed very unhappy with his job and Obama Care and expressed unhappiness which I found very unprofessional. He also made it hard to understand what he thought should be done. My husband was with me and we walked out of the visit feeling like " wow, was this experience for real"? I saw him again for an ear infection that was very painful. He was very antagonistic and made me feel like I was imposing upon him. We will see what happens as far as the diagnosis and treatment which for now I find very questionable. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt.....after all he is the doctor. He once again just didn't seem happy with his job.

June 29th, 2015

I really like this MD. He still has the caring and spirit of a Doctor that so many have lost. I wish all physicians were like him. His God given gift shows.

September 20th, 2012

Dr. Tupas is a MOST competent diagnostician.He is professional, caring, and highly skilled at calmly, and carefully identifying medical needs. I would choose to see him for all my health care concerns, but a managed health care system does not allow this.

January 14th, 2015