Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilfredo Velez
Dr. Wilfredo Velez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Velez is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hosp., SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan. Dr. Velez has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilfredo Velez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wilfredo Velez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Maria Cuenco
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Staten Island, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Tehmina Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Anthony Schirripa
Staten Island, NY 0 mi16