Type 2 Diabetes
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilfredo Veloira
Dr. Wilfredo Veloira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Veloira is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center. Dr. Veloira has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilfredo Veloira has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Wilfredo Veloira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Ashutosh Gupta
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi32
Dr. Sami Awadallah
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi35
Dr. Sudhir Finch
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi29