A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Jacques graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Jean-Jacques has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques practice?
- Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilfrid Jean-Jacques practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.