A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilfrido Mojica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojica
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojica graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mojica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilfrido D Mojica MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wilfrido D. Mojica practice?
- Dr. Wilfrido Mojica has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wilfrido Mojica practices Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.