A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhard graduated from Philipps-Univ, Fak Human Med, Marburg, Germany 407-15 Pr 171.
Dr. Gerhard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilhelm M Gerhard MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilhelm M. Gerhard practice?
- Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.