A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerhard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerhard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhard graduated from Philipps-Univ, Fak Human Med, Marburg, Germany 407-15 Pr 171.
Dr. Gerhard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilhelm M Gerhard MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilhelm M. Gerhard practice?
- Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilhelm Gerhard practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.