A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuelzer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zuelzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuelzer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Zuelzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College Of Virginia Ho, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilhelm Alexander Zuelzer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 37 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilhelm A. Zuelzer practice?
- Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer practices Sports Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Sports Medicine Doctors.