Learn more about Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuelzer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Zuelzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuelzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer practice?
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and Chester, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons, Richmond Surgeons, and Richmond Sports Medicine Doctors.