Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer Jr
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Zuelzer is affiliated with VCU Medical Center, VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians and Medical College Of Virginia Ho, Richmond, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Ilvy Cotterell
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Richmond, VA 0 mi9
Dr. Tejas Patel
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Richmond, VA 0 mi4
Dr. Niladri Basu
Richmond, VA 0 mi3