A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuelzer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Zuelzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College Of Virginia Ho, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilhelm Alexander Zuelzer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 36 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilhelm A. Zuelzer practice?
- Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilhelm Zuelzer practices Sports Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Sports Medicine Doctors.