Dr. Wilhelmina Camina Is this you?

Neutral

May 6th, 2015

It's in a house. It doesn't seem clean at all. You walk in and the first thing you can smell its cat urine. The doctor is nice. But the place is horrible.

November 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr Camina for several years now. I find her to be an old fashion doctor which we don't have anymore. She spends time with me and cares about my well being. She's even called me on weekends to just check up on me. She reminds mr of the Norman Rockwell paintings of the " Doctors Office". She's a gem.

June 10th, 2013

Horrible!!!

My mother has been going to Dr. Camina for some time. My mom is a very patient person, but when an appointment is scheduled, she should not have to be waiting 2 hours!!!! Dr. Camina's staff is the reason why we will never return not recommend anyone. Her staff is rude, inconsiderate and my mother was suffering from an emergency and couldn't see out one eye and instead of trying to help, her front desk staff hung up on her. STAY AWAY!!! All the staff wants to do is have my mother come in to pay a copay of 30 to get a referral from an issue my mother has been having. This is nothing new and all they care about is making money and do not want to be concern about their patients.

November 27th, 2012

I saw the doctor as a first time patient. She was very helpful in answering my quesitons. She also explained ahead of time what she will be doing. She spent so much time with me and it was good to know there are doctor's who still care for their patients.

August 3rd, 2012

Although the staff is friendly and accommodating, everything else has something to be desired. The atmosphere is unprofessional. You will wait a very long time. Dr. Camina will not go out of her way for you.

April 11th, 2011

Sketchy practice in the back of a house. Hard to understand the doctor (poor english). She had to look up perscription information in a textbook, and used a 2008 book!! Will not return

February 26th, 2011

She is very helpful and professional. She takes time with her patients. She does that ... she listens well and explains that you understand your issues.

November 30th, 2010

Not impressed by this doctor. I had to threaten to walk out on Dr. Camina and file a complaint with the insurance company before she decided to listen to me. It took even more 'discussing' before she agreed to write a referral to see a specialist for a problem she oviously could not assist with. Have not been back since.

August 8th, 2010

mrs.

she is a wonderful doc. with much respect to everyone.

April 21st, 2009

Keep looking

Each time I've had an appointment I've showed up early and had to wait about 45 minutes past my appt. time. At times she appeared confused looking through my various test results. I had to fill out a privacy form for her to obtain records from Shady Grove that she never bothered to obtain, related to why I was seeing her in the first place. Her English is hard to understand and due to her age, I don't think I'll be going back, she old and on her way out. You also havee to go to another lab to have blood work/ urine done because they don't have a pickup for them, there. After watching her take my pulse with her thumb I had had it.

February 24th, 2015