Surgeons

685 Palm Springs Dr
Ste 1E
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
407-830-6868
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  he did not do my sleeve gastrectomy  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

2years after having surgery with this doctor I just went thru surgery again. I have it in black and white only 15% pf my stomach was reduced. Now I have had to go thru surgery again with much greater risks of losing my life and complications. Not only that but this doctor was fired from Orlando Regional hospital and jas sanctions against him.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

good doc

|  Totaly Unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

My wife went for all the meeting, did all the leg work, received all the paperwork from all her doctors,sent in all the paperwork to his office, waited the required wait time, no phone call back, phoned the office back, was told they were moving offices lost paperwork faxed them paperwork again, said they received it, phoned them back again, no call back, no reponse ingnored repeated phone calls, then gave up. Then about a year later got a bill for a visitation visit which we refused to pay, it was then given to a collection agency, in which we told them we have tried many times to contact office no reponse, they never bothered us again. It was a total waste of time, with no professionalism to respond to our phone calls.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

I went to the ER on a Friday morning and found out that I needed to have a surgery. Before they could operate, they needed to monitor me and give me antibiotics for 48 hours to prevent complications. The hospital wanted to do the procedure on Monday but Dr. Beltre fought to have it pushed up to Sunday to save me money since I do not have insurance. He was very caring and did an excellent job. My recovery has gone better than a "text book example".