Wiljon W Beltre MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

December 17th, 2015
Personal, professional, caring, knowledgeable and patient are the attributes of Dr. Wiljon Beltre. This is a rare find.

March 5th, 2012
good doc

October 22nd, 2011
Totaly Unprofessional
My wife went for all the meeting, did all the leg work, received all the paperwork from all her doctors,sent in all the paperwork to his office, waited the required wait time, no phone call back, phoned the office back, was told they were moving offices lost paperwork faxed them paperwork again, said they received it, phoned them back again, no call back, no reponse ingnored repeated phone calls, then gave up. Then about a year later got a bill for a visitation visit which we refused to pay, it was then given to a collection agency, in which we told them we have tried many times to contact office no reponse, they never bothered us again. It was a total waste of time, with no professionalism to respond to our phone calls.

December 1st, 2009
I went to the ER on a Friday morning and found out that I needed to have a surgery. Before they could operate, they needed to monitor me and give me antibiotics for 48 hours to prevent complications. The hospital wanted to do the procedure on Monday but Dr. Beltre fought to have it pushed up to Sunday to save me money since I do not have insurance. He was very caring and did an excellent job. My recovery has gone better than a "text book example".