A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willa LeBas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willa LeBas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. LeBas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. LeBas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willa Marie LeBas MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Willa M. LeBas practice?
- Dr. Willa LeBas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willa LeBas practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Detroit Neurologists.