A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willaim Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willaim Harvey, FACR, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willaim Frederick Harvey FACR, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Willaim F. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Willaim Harvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willaim Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Boston, MA.
See Norwood Internists and Norwood Rheumatologists.