A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willaim Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willaim Harvey, FACR, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willaim Frederick Harvey FACR, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Willaim F. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Willaim Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Willaim Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.