A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willaim Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willaim Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Owen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willaim Otway Owen MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willaim O. Owen practice?
- Dr. Willaim Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Willaim Owen practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.