A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Bucklew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Bucklew, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucklew graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bucklew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Bruce Bucklew MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. W B. Bucklew practice?
- Dr. W Bucklew has 3 office locations.
Dr. W Bucklew practices Urology near Globe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS and Solvang, CA.
See Globe Urologists.