A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Chung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Seiyoung Chung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Willard Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Willard Chung practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.