A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Chung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Seiyoung Chung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Willard Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Willard Chung practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.