Family Physicians

Scripps Mercy Faculty Med GRP
949 Palm Ave
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
619-429-3733
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Prepare to be insulted..  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Dr.Chung is condescending, rude and unprofessional, and has NO clue what he's talking about.

|  Love Dr Chung with both my sons  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. He gives both of them the attention they need at every appointment, and always makes sure to check to make sure the meds are covered by my specific insurance. He never rushes and always remembers their names.

|  Insensitive doctor with no bedside manner (RUDE)  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Willard Chung to anyone. Unless you enjoy rude doctor visits. He has no bedside manner whatsoever. He was extremely rude and insensitive to my child's condition. He made several snide remarks and purposely embarassed my child verbally (to the point of tears in my child's eyes.) I am furious about the way this doctor made us feel during the appointment as well as the after effects of it. Arrogant, rude and inexperienced are three words that describe him. Perhaps he needs to go back to school and learn how to treat patients with respect so they can respect him in return. I have no respect for him whatsoever. I will make sure that my children are NEVER seen by him again.