A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Willard Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Willard H. Cook practice?
Dr. Willard Cook practices Internal Medicine near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Port Monmouth, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Internists.