A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Cook is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard H Cook MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard H. Cook practice?
- Dr. Willard Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willard Cook practices Internal Medicine near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Internists.