A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Thompson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Darrell Thompson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willard D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Willard Thompson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Willard Thompson practices Neurological Surgery near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Statesboro, GA.
See Hilton Head Island Surgeons.