A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard DeBraber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard DeBraber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBraber
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. DeBraber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBraber graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. DeBraber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Peter DeBraber DO is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willard P. DeBraber practice?
- Dr. Willard DeBraber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard DeBraber practices Urology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Urologists.