A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard DeBraber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard DeBraber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBraber
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. DeBraber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBraber graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. DeBraber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Peter DeBraber DO is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willard P. DeBraber practice?
- Dr. Willard DeBraber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard DeBraber practices Urology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Muskegon Urologists.