Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willard Denhouter
Dr. Willard Denhouter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MI, with another office in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Denhouter is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Denhouter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Willard Denhouter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Willard Denhouter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.
Dr. Matthew Kohlenberg
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Plymouth, MI 0.01 mi5
Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Plymouth, MI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Robert Vartabedian
Plymouth, MI 0.01 mi29