A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Fee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Edward Fee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Willard E. Fee practice?
- Dr. Willard Fee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard Fee practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.