Learn more about Dr. Willard Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Fee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Edward Fee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Willard E. Fee practice?
- Dr. Willard Fee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard Fee practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.