A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Fee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Fee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fee
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Fee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Palate Cancer (Palatal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fee graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Edward Fee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Willard E. Fee practice?
- Dr. Willard Fee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard Fee practices Otolaryngology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.