A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NW AR Hospital Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center of Bentonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Howe Howard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard H. Howard practice?
- Dr. Willard Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Willard Howard practices Family Medicine near Garfield, AR.
See Garfield Primary Care Doctors.