Learn more about Dr. Willard Harrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Harrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Harrill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrill graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harrill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard C Harrill MD is a male Allergist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Willard C. Harrill practice?
- Dr. Willard Harrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willard Harrill practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, and Allergy near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, NC and Morganton, NC.
See Hickory Otolaryngologists, Hickory Pediatricians, and Hickory Allergists.