A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Hunter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Merrell Hunter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard M. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Willard Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Willard Hunter practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.