A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Ingram, General Surgery (Wound Care Surgery) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wound Care Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ingram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Runnells Specialized Hospital of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard John Ingram MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willard J. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Willard Ingram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willard Ingram practices Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lincroft, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.