A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willard Maletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willard Maletz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willard Maletz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maletz graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maletz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willard Lane Maletz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willard L. Maletz practice?
- Dr. Willard Maletz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Willard Maletz practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.