Dr. Willard Maletz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2012
uncaring
dr. Maletz is no longer my doctor. He treated me as he had a referral prior.He was angered that I had asked for an earlier appointment and lectured me on the care he must give to his HIV/Aids patients.He lectured me and gave me medication but clearly I would never put myself in that position again.

September 4th, 2011
Dr. Maletz is the best doctor I have ever been a patient of. I have been seeing him on a regular basis for about 12 years and wouldn't go anywhere else for my primary care. As for the person who said he had a rude staff, I don't know where you were, but you weren't in Dr. Maletz's office. Rochelle is the best and whoever has been working the front office over the years has always been courteous and helpful and always delivers the message correctly and gets back to you promptly with a helpful response from Dr Maletz. Simply the best. You don't see small practices like his any more. Anywhere else your doctor is sharing space with several other doctors and you feel like you are on a conveyor belt as they rush patients in and out and you have to go through layers of people to leave a message. Not like that at Dr Maletz's office. They are always there for me.

July 14th, 2011
He's the best!!!Both my husband and I are patientsAnd trust him with our lives...Literally....Rochelle his nurse... Is also wonderfulThis is the way medicine shouldBe practiced...

March 16th, 2010
Dr. Maletz
Dr. Maletz is always on top of the newest information. He listens to my concerns and is very responsive to any medical issues. He quickly grasps my concerns and has the knowledge at hand to deal with anything that comes up, from rashes to kidney failure, he's been the Commander in Chief of my medical care since day one.

July 22nd, 2009
One of the best Doctors in Long Beach!
Dr. Maletz and his staff are not there to be your mother! So if you want an ID Dr. like that keep moving. Dr. Maletz is very concise and to the point overall a great doctor but you have to want to be involved in your health and take an active role. Dr. Maletz has so much information to provide that you need to have your questions lined up or send them to him post visit. Dr. Maletz will answer and provide any information when requested. I personally have been brought to LB Memorial at 2:00 am and soon thereafter Dr. Maletz was there to ensure that my care met with his approval. I highly recommend Dr. Maletz and his staff and if he were accepting new patients right now i would very highly. Due to the economic downturn Dr. Maletz has had to limit his patient size so you will be on a 1-2 year waiting list prior to being a patient at this point. It is a fact of life in 2009

March 1st, 2009
Maletz has the rudest staff I've ever experienced
Even the nurses and other doctors at the hospital agree that Dr. Maletz and his staff are the worst.

September 22nd, 2014