The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Willard Nettles Jr Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments
Wait Time
5 min

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

5.0 Rating

February 19th, 2014

Dr. Nettles has been taking care of my 3 children since my son was born 15 years ago. I love the way he always talks to them and not me so that they know they are important and their questions or concerns are answered. He is very proactive about taking care of problems and referring me to someone who can if he cannot. I would highly recommend Dr. Nettles to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

5.0 Rating

October 16th, 2015

Wait time
5 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up

Asthma

More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Willard Nettles Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, WI.

  • Dr. Farhat Ashai-Khan

    Dr. Farhat Ashai-Khan

    Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics

    Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi

    5.0
    (4)
    33
  • Dr. Lewis Rosenberg

    Radiation Oncology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics

    Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi

    5.0
    (1)
    10
  • Dr. Kristen Volkman

    Dr. Kristen Volkman

    Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology

    Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi

    5.0
    (9)
    16